Hardwood floors have two big advantages over other types of flooring:
- They’re a timeless mix of beauty and durability that pair with any design.
- If your hardwood floors get worn and scuffed, chances are good you won’t have to replace them; you can simply refinish them.
How we do it?
- Rebuff your finish. Wood floors are covered with a clear protective coating. Over time, that topcoat can get scratched and scuffed, but the wood floor underneath may be undamaged.
- Sand and finish your flooring.
- Applying filler to cracks and holes.
- Staining the floor.
- Finishing coating the floor.
- Water-based finishes
- Polyurethane finishes
- An acid-cured finish